Content & Fair Use Policy
By using this website you agree to be bound by this Fair Use Policy and all other bidRhino’s Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, you must exit this website immediately.
This document specifies our policy in relation to Fair Use of bidRhino’s Services, and is to ensure that our customers do not use our services in an illegal, unethical, immoral, unreasonable or fraudulent manner.
1. Types of Services
There are 2 types of services that may be provided to you via this website,
(a) bidRhino services (provided by bidRhino directly to you), and
(b) bidRhino Partner Services (provided to you by registered bidRhino Partners).
You understand and acknowledge that:
- the bidRhino website and service provides a passive conduit for the online advertisement and publication of information about property. These tools are provided to you or your authorised agent, to manage your own sale of, or purchase of, property.
- bidRhino is in no way involved in the actual transaction between users for sales or purchasers. You are solely responsible for entering into any agreement as a bidder, buyer or vendor.
- bidRhino cannot confirm, validate or warrant the accuracy or truth of any advertising listings on the bidRhino website, or the ability of users to actually complete, enforce and honour any transaction inferred or proposed by the advertisements published on the bidRhino website.
- bidRhino has no control over and, to the extent permitted by law, make no warranties in relation to the suitability, accuracy, safety, availability, quality or legality of any of the property, or other products or services, offered for sale on or via our website.
2. Prohibited Activities
bidRhino reserves the right to investigate and terminate your account and use of our website, if you have misused our services, do not comply with our policies, or behave in a way which we deem to be inappropriate, unethical, immoral, unlawful or illegal. This includes but is not limited to the following:
(a) Sending or posting Content which infringes the rights of any third party.
(b) Sending or posting Content which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence.
(c) Using bidRhino’s website to direct persons to any unauthorised web pages.
(d) Impersonating any person or entity.
(e) Creating or use multiple accounts
(f) Making bids on your own property for auction
(g) Soliciting, endorsing, encouraging or requesting others to make bids on your behalf.
(h) Placing bids or entering agreements you are not able to commit to.
(i) Harassing or bullying any user of the bidRhino website.
(j) Expressing or implying that any statements you make are endorsed by bidRhino without our prior written consent.
(k) Using any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure of the bidRhino website or its contents.
(l) "Framing" or "mirroring" any part of the bidRhino website or bidRhino services.
(m) Modifying, sublicensing, reverse engineering, decompiling or otherwise disassembling any portion of the bidRhino service or the bidRhino website or any software used on or for the bidRhino service or assist, cause or encourage others to do so.
(n) Using the bidRhino website or service to transmit unsolicited messages, spamming and junk email
(o) Uploading files that contain viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the bidRhino website or any other user’s computer or property.
(p) Sharing your account.
3. Content Acceptance
The content and services, on the bidRhino website is provided 'as is' without any warranties, conditions or other terms, implied or specified. It is your responsibility to verify and confirm any information, content or detail provided to you by any other users, or posted on the bidRhino website, before you rely on it.
You acknowledge and agree that bidRhino does not represent, validate or endorse the legality, reliability or accuracy of any content, linked websites, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the bidRhino service or website.
4. Posted Content
You agree that you are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the bidRhino website or Content sent, provided or transmitted to other users, using our service or website. You warrant and agree that your contributed Content:
- is not in breach of this policy or any other bidRhino terms and conditions;
- does not infringe any third party rights including privacy and intellectual property rights;
- is complete, accurate and true; and
- complies with all local, state, commonwealth and federal laws.
You expressly waive any moral rights you may have in the Content, including but not limited any rights you may have to be identified as the author of the Content, not to have the Content falsely attributed to another person or entity, and not to have the Content subject to derogatory treatment.
It is your responsibility to notify us upon the sale of the property to which your Content relates, and to ensure that the relevant Content is removed from our website.
bidRhino may review, withdraw, alter and/or delete any Content that we deem violates this Agreement or deem as offensive, defamatory, illegal, or that may harm, endanger, or violate the rights of users.
5. Prohibited Content
Content that is not allowed, and is prohibited on the bidRhino website includes material that:
- is sexually explicit or contains sexual references
- is offensive or obscene, may be deemed offensive or obscene by others;
- promotes hatred in any form ,including racism, bigotry, of any kind, against any group or individual;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct
- engages in commercial activities without the permission of bidRhino
- constitutes a profile or photograph of any person used without their permission
- contains pictures of people under the age of 18
- relates to photos of any property other than the property you are promoting for sale or auction;
- relates to information that is untrue, false, deceptive, misleading or capable of being misleading or deceptive
- is an unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work
- is abusive or threatening
- causes harassment
- is defamatory or libellous
- solicits passwords or personal information from other users
- breaches any person’s intellectual property rights
- solicits passwords or personal information from other users
- is unlawful in any way.
bidRhino reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who breaches this clause or is involved with or in the breach of this clause. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access and use of our website and services or the access and use of any other user if we deem that you or another user has been involved in the posting of Content that is illegal, prohibited or offensive.
If you are a member, we can terminate your account at any time by giving you reasonable advance written notice. If we do this we will send you notice of termination at the email address you have provided in your bidRhino profile and any email we send to your listed email address shall be deemed an effective service of notice on you by bidRhino.
bidRhino may at its sole discretion, deactivate the accounts of site users who have not used our services for a period of 9 months or more
bidRhino may, without notice to you, suspend or cancel your services.at any time because we believe you have breached this policy or bidRhino’s terms and conditions or acted in a way that we believe is likely to be detrimental to other users our services or bidRhino.